Follow Broad Management down to the Mississippi River! Known for its abundant park and wilderness areas, Arkansas may be the right choice for you. Home of the the Clinton Presidential Center the rugged Ozarks region. Check out what the Wonder State today.
1 Quail Run Circle Little Rock, AR 72210
- Units: 96
- Neighborhood: West of Interstate 430, Otter Creek Crystal sits about 12 miles from downtown Little Rock. This neighborhood has easy access to highways when you want to go into the city while being secluded enough to maintain your privacy. With a low cost of living and frequent sunny weather, the area provides an ideal environment for people who enjoy the outdoors and want a relaxed lifestyle.
Senior Residences of Jacksonville
818 East Martin Street Jacksonville, AR 72076
- Units: 80
- Neighborhood: Lying about 12 miles from downtown Little Rock, Jacksonville has a distinctive suburban ease. Although a suburb of Little Rock, Jacksonville doesn't play second fiddle. Instead, the community has a strong cooperative spirit, in addition to featuring business opportunities and recreational charm.
Senior Residences of Sherwood
201 Teague Lane Sherwood, AR 72120
- Units: 78
- Neighborhood: Lying about 12 miles from downtown Little Rock, Sherwood has a distinctive suburban ease. Although a suburb of Little Rock, Sherwood doesn't play second fiddle. Instead, Sherwood has a strong cooperative spirit, in addition to featuring business opportunities and recreational charm.
Senior Residences of West Memphis
300 West Jackson Avenue West Memphis, AR 72301
- Units: 48
- Neighborhood: It's the largest city in Crittenden County, but that doesn't exactly mean urban -- West Memphis has a population of about 26,000. West Memphis may be in Arkansas, but it is named in honor of its sister city, located directly across the Mississippi River -- Memphis, Tennessee. West Memphis sits along the Arkansas/Tennessee border, providing residents with easy access to all of the attractions, food, music, and culture of Downtown Memphis. The bluesy vibe of Memphis has influenced West Memphis, and that's especially true in the Downtown district, where the shops and restaurants along Broadway are a major draw for residents and visitors. Blues singers often perform here, and the city's "Blues on Broadway" event is one you won't want to miss.
501 SW 20th St Bentonville, AR 72712
- Units: 190
- Neighborhood: Bentonville is located in one of the most rapid growing regions in the country. Transforming itself from a small Arkansas town to a bustling center of business and ingenious entrepreneurialism, making it a fantastic choice in Northwest Arkansas. With a population of about 57,000 Bentonville is a home and a place to visit for people all over the world for business and leisure. Whether you're checking out The Crystal Bridges Museum or taking in some fresh air in the Ozarks, Bentonville has something for you.